Combined Liability Insurance consists of a combination of Public Liability, Product Liability and Employers Liability cover, and adequate protection against these liabilities is a specialist area.
Together the insurance covers both members of the public and employees. We are able to offer wide insurance protection at competitive prices, backed by expert service, including the vital area of claims.
- Enables companies to meet the cost of compensation or legal fees with regards to employee or public claims
- Should be taken out by any company that deals directly with the public or works away from home at other premises
- If things go wrong, being exposed in key areas could affect your business considerably
- All cover is in place with one company
Policy features can include:
- Public Liability – This protects the insured against all legal liability for death or injury to third party persons. It also includes damage or physical loss of material property in connection with the business. Many trade associations require insurance as a condition of membership.
- Product Liability – This protects the insured against all legal liability for death or injury to third party persons, caused by any product supplied and or accidental damage to third party property.
- Employers’ Liability – This provides cover in respect to claims arising out of injury or disease to employees in the course of their employment. Compulsory for any UK employer under the terms of the Employers’ Liability (Compulsory Insurance) Act 1969.
Tel: 01934 623 656