Hotel Insurance arrangements can be very complex. With a wide range of the UK’s leading insurers we can pick the best cover for your individual needs that will suit both one small guest house or a multiple chain hotel.
Our knowledge and experience is invaluable in dealing with individual B&B’s, guesthouses, motels, budget hotels and travel inns, or independent hotels, metropolitan hotels, and hotel chains. Each will be considered on its own individual needs, and each is allocated an Account Manager who knows your business well.
Sometimes insurance is needed to fit extra-ordinary sites or situations – we can deal with risk assessments and insurance for hotels with swimming pools, gyms, fitness centres and golf courses, or extras such as beauty rooms, function rooms, business facilities and conference centres. The building itself may offer challenges, as in listed buildings, converted country houses, hotels with special architectural features and situated in remote country locations or extensive parklands.
The knowledge is with Regency Commercial Insurance Brokers – talk to us about your needs and ask us for a quote with no obligation.
Policy features can include:
- Contents insurance – cover for loss or damage of business contents, stock, machinery in or away from your premises against loss or damage
- Computer breakdown – cover for breakdown or failure of computers and loss or damage to records
- Public liability – accidental injury to any person or damage to their property
- Product liability – claims against food or drink served
- Employers liability – insurance claims arising from injury to an employee
- Business interruption – covers loss of profits from your business if you are unable to trade
- Buildings – accidental damage to your buildings
- Subsidence – protects your building against loss or damage caused by subsidence
- Money insurance cover
- Legal Expenses – includes fees and costs
- Theft by employees
Tel: 01934 623 656