Almost all businesses handle cash cheques, credit card slips and bankers’ drafts, making this form of insurance essential for businesses large and small.
A Money Insurance Policy covers loss of business money in a safe, on business premises, in a bank night safe, when carried by the insured or other employees, and even a small amount of cash at the home of directors or employees, both in and after business hours. Personal accident cover is also included for those carrying money, which also includes damage to clothing, damage to safes and stamp franking machines.
Money Insurance Cover is not usually arranged separately from other business insurances, and is often included in Package Insurances, but can be added to larger more complex business risks – an expert account manager will be able to advise.
Why you should consider it:
- Paper monies are usually excluded from fire insurance policies
- Essential protection of financial assets
- Protection for employees and others who transport monies
- Professional service from a dedicated expert
Policy features can include:
- Money on premises, in or out of safes
- Money in transit to and from banks
- Assault cover
- Money in safety deposits
- Personal and safe damages
- Money in the home of employee or director
Tel: 01934 623 656