Whether you are private investor with a single property or a large investment concern, we can tailor your property insurance to suit your budget and requirements.
Property insurance protects your business property from the risks of fire, break-in and certain weather damage. It protects every type of building – factories, shops, office blocks, residential buildings, unoccupied properties. It also covers buildings constructed of non-standard materials and properties at high risk of flooding or subsidence.
Why you should consider it:
- Provides essential protection for your key financial assets
- Meets the requirements of mortgage lenders or other financial loan providers
- Provides peace-of-mind security
Policy features can include:
- The loss of, or damage to the fabric of the building, outbuildings and annexes, communal areas.
- Loss of, or damage to fixtures and fittings, glass, cables and underground pipework (including trace and access damage)
- Your liabilities in terms of employee or public use of the building, or arising from accidents caused to others while you have ownership of the property
- Loss of rent or the cost of alternative accommodation if your property is rendered unfit for occupation
- Incurred legal expenses
Tel: 01934 623 656