Restaurants & Pubs Insurance

Because of the numbers of people daily involved on the premises, from employees to customers, it is essential to have insurance for your restaurant, bar, bistro or cocktail bar.

Competitively priced, the insurance selected from amongst the UK’s leading companies by Regency Commercial Insurance Brokers will be tailored to meet your businesses specific needs. Not all insurance will be suitable – a small pub will have different requirements than a chain of restaurants, and it is our expertise and experience in this field which will give the best for you.

Policy features can include:

  • Employers liability – covering insurance claims arising from injury to employees
  • Public liability – covering injury to the public or damage to their property
  • Product liability – covering illness caused by food or drink
  • Business interruption cover – loss of income caused following an insured incident
  • Business contents cover including fixtures and fittings
  • Building cover
  • Home contents – if you live on the premises
  • Legal advice and support

Contact us today for a no obligation insurance quote.
Tel: 01934 623 656